To fully comply with current legislation on the stunning of poultry, it is necessary to have indication of both the applied voltage and current flowing during the stunning process.
This interface box, which includes a voltmeter and ammeter, has been designed to be used in conjunction with the Poultryman hand held stunner.
- Upgrade existing stunner to be fully compliant.
- Displays on a clear linear scale both RMS volts and amps.
- Easy to install – just plug in. No tools necessary.
- Calibrated meters and overload protected.
The interface box comprises of:
- Wall-mounted box IP65 rated (including meters)
- 3 pin or 6 pin plug and 1m cable to stunner control box
- 3 pin or 6 pin socket for stunner handset
|Voltage display||0-300V RMS linear scale|
|Ampage display||0-1.5A RMS linear scale|
|Overload protector||Fused at 1A|
This interface box is only suitable for use in conjunction with the Poultryman Electric Hand held Stunner.