This design of bowl plucker has remained unchanged for many years and is still the most efficient method of wet plucking chicken in a batch production system.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with either a manual or basket dip tank, this plucker will pluck up to 15kg of birds in 30 seconds, with little finishing required.
- With the machine running continuously the birds are loaded through the top hopper in one batch. After the desired plucking duration (typically 25 seconds) the door is opened and the birds are automatically ejected into the catching tray. The door is then closed and the next batch loaded.
- An option for automatic door opening is available, controlled by a adjustable timer
- Stainless steel base with aluminium bowl, catching tray and motor cover.
- Single or 3 phase 2.2kw motor, with D.O.L. starter and overload.
- Adjustable feet, free standing.
- Twin drive belts, adjustable for tension.
- Option of automatic door opening controlled by fully adjustable timer, thus reducing the level of skill required to operate this plucker
Dimensions with catching tray attached