The Poultryman Handheld Electric Stunner has been successfully used for many years. It can be used for stunning all types of poultry, prior to bleeding or dislocation.
- The stunner has been designed for ease of use, providing an effective stun, time after time.
- This model is fitted with both voltmeter and ammeter to fully comply with current legislation.
- There is no specific maintenance, and correct operation can be simply checked at any time.
- The stunner is protected from the demanding environment of the slaughterhouse; with the IP55 control box, and the fully insulated handset.
- The handset delivers 130 volts, across the specially designed pads. There are two types of stunner pad available, with a choice of two fitting positions; thus making the stunner suitable for all sizes of bird.
The stunner comprises of:
- Wall-mounted control box, 2 metres of mains cable, connected to a 13 amp plug.
- The control box has a 2 position switch, and warning lights.
- Linear scale meters display volts and amps during stunning.
- The stunner handset, with a 2 metre cable, fitted with a plug, and interchangeable stunner pads.
|Input voltage||240V. Fused 1A|
|Output voltage||130V. Fused 1A (+ and -65V on each pad)|
|Transformer rating A||120V S|
|Stunner pad||Pin or stud type|
|Voltmeter display||0-300V RMS linear scale|
|Ammeter display||0-1.5A RMS linear scale|