To successfully wet pluck poultry, it is essential the birds are correctly scalded beforehand. This is done by dipping the birds in water, which is at the correct temperature and for the correct duration – both are critical.
This tank has been specifically designed for small batch production of either chickens or turkeys*
- Fabricated from 2mm stainless steel.
- Heated by 3, 3Kw. `extended life’ immersion heaters.
- Digital temperature control, providing accurate control at all times and a clear display of the water temperature.
- Large drain tube for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Stainless steel leg hanging bar for suspending the birds during dipping.
*NOTE. We are able to manufacture this design of dip tank to suit specific customer requirements. The main differences being: dimensions of the tank, number of heating elements and single or three phase electricity supply.
|Width:||450 mm (18”)|
|Height of tank:||960 mm (38”)|
|Depth:||800 mm (32”)|
|Length:||900 mm (36”)|
|Drain tube:||32mm (1.25”) diameter|
|Electrical:||Either single or three phase, digital temperature control and contactor|
|Extended life immersion heaters|